You have a Project in mind. How do you pick an Architectural Practice?
- From work that they have produced that looks good and is building on an established reputation.
- The recommendation of others.
- A practice that is progressing and knows where it is going.
What do you want from the team?
- You want to know they are experienced and able to take on a challenge.
- You want to feel you are important to them.
- You want them to take the time to understand what you are looking for.
- You want to feel informed about the process.
- You want a design that you can get excited about.
- You can trust them to get best value out of your budget resource.
- You can trust to move your project forward reliably and efficiently.
- You can be guided through the site work without unnecessary stress.
- You can be proud and delighted with the finished result.
We would like to think that you have found where you need to be.
- Qualifications, experience and enthusiasm
Go to About us.
- What we do
Go to Our Service.
- What may be involved in a project
Go to Design Process.
- Range of work
Go to Portfolio for an overview.
- Ethos and design thoughts
Go to Elements.
- Design Quality
Go to Awards.
- Client Satisfaction / Recommendation
Go to Testimonials.
- To take the next step
Go to Contact Us.
- To see our Facebook page
Go to DK Architects.